William has designed jewellery for bespoke Soho tailor Mark Powell, cult Anglo-Japanese fashion label Silas and UK label Boxfresh. Continued involvement with fashion has lead to exclusive accessories for Nike and catwalk exposure with Savile Row tailor Ozwald Boateng. Such collaborations are establishing William as an accomplished and trusted designer within the jewellery trade, fashion world and with private customers.
"Ultimately a piece of jewellery is about the wearer, so my ready to wear collections and bespoke service means anyone can own their own piece of personal luxury ... escape from the politely organised"
Trade shows -
* IJL London 2003/04 and 08
* Goldsmiths' Fair London 2008
* Collections London 2009
* Livingrooms Tokyo 2009
* Chosen for the 'Future in the Making' project 07-09
* First prize from Holts Academy for designer maker Future in the Making 2008
* Special commendation from Holts Academy for designer maker in the trade 2008.